Scholarship Application Form

Send the following items to the Pioneer Electric Cooperative, Inc. Scholarship Committee. The information must be received by February 1, 2017 by 5 p.m.

1. This completed original application (application link below).
  2. A one to two page resume stating your future plans, activities you have participated in while in school, accomplishments and honors you have received, community involvement and your employment experience. Please do not include references on your resume. (Please attach your resume to the application link below).
  3. An official certified high school transcript which can be mailed or emailed. Please see instructions below.
    1. Mail official high school transcript to:
      Pioneer Electric Scholarship Program
      c/o Dee Longoria
      PO Box 368
      Ulysses, KS 67880
    2. Transcripts may also be emailed to dlongoria@pioneerelectric.coop. Please note, that transcripts submitted this way will only be accepted if sent by a staff member of the student’s school. This could include a counselor, office secretary or principal. If you have any questions, please call 620-424-5229.
  4. A paragraph explaining why you would be a good recipient for a Pioneer Electric scholarship (a space is provided for you on the application linked below).

Selection will be made without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic origin, religious belief, gender, marital status or physical handicap.

Scholarship Application Form

• Please ensure this is an email that you check regularly, we will send correspondence to this address.
  • document types accepted: doc,docx,pdf,txt,rtf,odt
    Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, txt, rtf, odt.
  • I certify that this information is true, complete and accurate. I authorize release of information to confirm and/or verify this application. I further authorize release of my name in connection with announcements of scholarship awards in the event that I am selected to be a Pioneer Electric Cooperative, Inc. Scholarship recipient.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.