Youth Tour Application Form

The students selected to attend the youth tours must be a current sophomore or junior at the time of application and trip and reside within the district of one of the following schools: Elkhart, Johnson, Hugoton, Lakin, Moscow, Rolla, Syracuse or Ulysses. Students that attend Sublette or Satanta High School should apply for the youth tour program through Southern Pioneer Electric Company.

To complete your application, please submit the following electronically. The information must be received by 12 p.m. on December 8, 2023.

• Application (below)
  • Student in Good Standing Form (below)

Student in Good Standing Form

Youth Tour Application Form

• Please ensure this is an email that you check regularly, we will send correspondence to this address.
  • Please select ONE option.
  • Please attach the "Student In Good Standing" form, available above. You may also email the form to ahammond@pioneerelectric.coop or mail it to P.O. Box 368 Ulysses, KS 67880
    Max. file size: 300 MB.
  • I certify that this information is true, complete and accurate. I authorize release of information to confirm and/or verify this application. I further authorize release of my name in connection with announcements of Youth Tour awards in the event that I am selected to be a Pioneer Electric Youth Tour recipient.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.