Storm Restoration Bids
Pioneer Electric is currently requesting bids from qualified contractors, for various reconstruction projects on our distribution system. Interested contractors will need to fill out a request proposal, complete all bid documents and provide Pioneer Electric with the required information about your company.
All proposals and required information must be submitted to Pioneer by 10 am (CST) on Dec. 2, 2019.
- Replacement of conductor
- Removing and relocating poles and cross-arms
- Installation of additional poles and cross-arms on a single and three-phase power lines.
- Repair of damaged power line
- Replacement of cross arm pins and braces
- Replacement of pole top pins
- Re-plumbing of poles and re- sag of conductors
*Please refer to the request for proposal (RFP) for a complete list of work and requirements.
Required Contractor Information:
Interested contractors will need to provide information pertaining to their company. Company information should include, as a minimum, the following:
- OHSA 300 log for the past 3 years.
- List of recent references.
- List of recent projects including the use of T2 conductor.
- Company profile including number of crews currently working and list of equipment.
Forms and Contact Information:
All return bid sheets, bid bonds and requested company information must be submitted by 10:00 am (CST) on December 2, 2019. Unit prices must be submitted for every unit listed in the excel spread sheet (column C on install and remove tabs and column E on the WO tabs.) Bids will be accepted via email or hard copy. Email submittals should be sent to email@example.com and hard copies may be mailed to;
Pioneer Electric Cooperative
ATTN. Storm Restoration
1850 W. Oklahoma Ave.
Ulysses, KS 67880