Youth Tour Application Form

The students selected to attend the youth tours must be a current sophomore or junior at the time of application and shall have parents that reside in Pioneer Electric’s service territory or attend one of the following high schools: Elkhart, Johnson, Hugoton, Lakin, Moscow, Rolla, Syracuse or Ulysses. Students that attend Sublette or Satanta High School should apply for the youth tour program through Southern Pioneer Electric Company.

To complete your application please submit the following electronically. The information must be received by February 1, 2018 by 5 p.m.

• Application (below)
  • A brief explanation as to why you would you be a good recipient for the youth tour program (a space is provided for you on the application below).

Youth Tour Application Form

• Please ensure this is an email that you check regularly, we will send correspondence to this address.
  • Please ensure this is an email or phone number that you check regularly, as we will send correspondence to this address or number.
  • I certify that this information is true, complete and accurate. I authorize release of information to confirm and/or verify this application. I further authorize release of my name in connection with announcements of Youth Tour awards in the event that I am selected to be a Pioneer Electric Youth Tour recipient.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.